21.5.09

Pulling out is for boyfriends

+
THIS...is aaMERican Idol! Idol Season 8 ended with a bang - 2 hrs of performances by the top 13 and collaborations of Idols and actual music stars. Danny Gokey is by far the best of the Idols. That raspy voice is so bad ass. He probably gained tons of votes as a result of his backstory - church music director, youth center volunteer, wife tragically dies during heart surgery a month before tryouts for the competition. Fat middle age women eat that shit up. I wish he had some edge to him, though - a few stints in juvy, a coke problem, anything. He's too nice. The question is how long does he have to grieve the wife? Did you see all those girls screaming his name on there? You think girls have any hesitation about hooking up with celebs, let alone ones who sing on the highest rated (or close, whatever) show on tv? Guy could be with a new 20 year old every night on tour. Insensitive? That's what they said when I dumped my ex after that car accident. You say "body cast" I say "cockblock." Dude got to meet ASHLEY FUKCING TISDALE - this was in Milwaukee Magazine (that powerhouse celebrity news giant)...

"I was freaking out," Tisdale told MTV of her encounter with (Gokey). "I waited for Danny Gokey to come out of the bathroom, and he was, like, freaking out." A whole lotta freaking out going on."


Wow Danny you're my...IDOL, I guess? Except I would have grabbed her by the hair and brought her in there with me.


-
That fag Adam Lambert was at it again last night. He could be the biggest star to come from Idol this season, let alone ever, but if I ever hear that clown do his gay screaming high note with the tongue out bullshit, I'm shaving his head and hiding his mascara. Give it a rest, guy. I am convinced that he lost because of that.


Eh
Jason Mraz ERR Jack Johnson ERR Ben Harper ERR Tyler and Andy ERR Kris Allen upset Adam Lambert to win Idol 8. Kris was pretty good though, he took his songs and made them completely different, which was interesting. What isn't interesting is how he was basically the same as every other douche bag who sits on a stool with his acoustic guitar and sings soft stuff. Speaking of stool, and speaking of Tisdale...I'm overdue for a blumkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment