3.3.09

Ugh, please write her out of the show, or whatever

While treating myself to the E! True Hollywood Story: Home Improvement, a commercial for the new season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians graced the screen...except it immediately showed Khloe whining about how "it's supposed to be the three of us and Kim gets all the deals," or something. God she sucks. Do you think Seacrest ever had the sack to approach Kim and Kris about just going on with the show without Khloe anymore? Forget sack, how about brain? Raise your hand if you know someone who likes, or even doesn't mind Khloe Kardashian...yyyyep. I'm not sure what Bruce Jenner did to have to live with her. He's the man, though. My dad's generation loves Bruce for being the greatest Olympian of their era...I admire him for his son's roll call of girlfriends (below with my girl Kristin), and his incredible patience in putting up with those cu-, err ladies. This is a family blog, I don't care what Google says.



No comments:

Post a Comment