31.5.09

Bush

+
The women's softball college world series...so tight. Specifically, Ms. Megan Bush, shortstop for the lady Gators. (Google images...all they have are her team roster bio pic and a pic of a dirty girl getting fucked with the caption "Check out Megan's Bush!") I'm a sucker for white pants and blonde pony tails anyway, but when she grabs an Easton and parks one half way up the bleachers to win a game, I get a little white in the pants as well. The Gators are a pretty good looking team all around. Not '06/'07 Arizona Wildcats hot, but a good looking group none the less.

-
95% of the girls on the other teams. I think there's a quota of one hot girl per team, Florida just chooses to pay whatever the penalty is, sort of like the luxury tax in the NBA. Even when I see one who looks like they have potential, one camera close up later, I'm back to 6:00.

Eh
Remembering that you're watching women's softball and fantasizing about rug munching D1 women's athletes. They cut to a camera man back by the makeshift locker room tents where a few Alabama players were sitting in a kiddie pool between games. They looked irritated, almost like the camera man was interrupting something. I have no idea what that something could be - I just know that lesbians aren't the most sexually conservative people around. I've been told by a bitter ex-girlfriend that I'm "the kind of guy that makes a girl change her sexuality," so hey, let the big dog eat!

Speaking of Arizona softball players...

No comments:

Post a Comment